This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.
The Eagle and the Dragon
John Tobin 6/11/2021 8:01 AM
Xi Jinping Image: Wikipedia Commons
OK Folks, today the Dragon, now that the DINO/ChiCom/ New World Order Hoax is falling apart, and with information provided by a “high level Chicom defector”, more and more proof will be forthcoming on what can we do. While realizing the WHuppet currently kowtowing to Beijing won’t/can’t do anything, he is owned by them and they have the checks, so obey or …..
It seems that the DINOs will have a limited time to continue their betrayal of their country, so let’s do a little analysis of the People’s Republic of China, today.
OK Folks, as to our Chinese problem, what can be done, first we must do a quick analysis:
1. What is the end state the Chinese seek to achieve?
2. What steps will they take to achieve that end state?
3. Would that end state be harmful to the United States?
4. Are they able to achieve that end state if the US opposes them?
5. What entity is the most vulnerable to Chinese ambitions, and what can that entity do to oppose them?
We are told by all the experts, that China is determined to first control the Pacific, a plan similar to the Greater Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere, the Japanese dream in 1940, or the British Empire, with the lesser countries kowtowing to Beijing, and with that step taken, then to world domination. Now remember most of the experts are those NEOCONS subservient to the Military Industrial Complex, to whom war with the money they make is more important than American lives, or Chinese agents and fellow travelers within our Intelligence community. The latter is so common the Defense Intelligence Agency hid a high level ChiCom defector from the CIA, FBI, and the rest of the DINO corrupted agencies, until he finished “singing like a nightingale” about a variety of subjects, it may be that Dr. Anthony “Beijing Tony” Fauci will have to set up in China, maybe then the rest of the American people will realize the hoax perpetrated on them.
A few of us non-experts don’t see it that way. China’s history does not show that path. Their history is not one of conquest, but of acquisition of resources, she has very few of the resources needed for survival in today’s world. One must consider her actions in that regard, people she has in abundance but oil, iron, minerals, timber, and other natural resources are her Achilles Heel:
1. The ideal end state for China would be the resources needed to compete in today’s world economy, under her control. China must have a thriving economy or the Party would face the wrath of a people now becoming accustomed to modern convenience.
2. To keep the Party in power, they will chance nearly every consequence.
3. A strong China, is not an anathema to the US, if they agree to an equal playing field.
4. A global war is not an option, the “new capabilities” ascribed to the ChiComs by our “military industrial complex” are limited, and as with the vaunted Soviet Army of yore, which was used to justify massive defense spending, and was found to be big, but with little training and poor equipment
5. As they cannot swim their massive army to foreign shores, what regions are available to China for her to acquire the needed resources. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, all are available, but once again the US is the obstacle. Where else could they march their armies.
To the north, Siberia, with its unexploited resources lays like the a present under the tree, oil, timber, minerals abound, and Siberia is part of a country whose economy rivals Rhode Islands, whose military capabilities have deteriorated markedly, and whose people are tiring of continued abuses by the government. Most Russians do not consider Siberia part of the Rodina (Mother Russia), would Putin go nuclear, would we allow him to go nuclear. That is the question.
The ChiComs have taken their best shot, if their lackeys lose power again, they face some very hard times. We will discuss them tomorrow. Tomorrow: The Eagle
God Bless America.
COL (R) John “Jack” Tobin graduated from the Special Forces Training Course in 1968, as a communications supervisor. He served with 7th SFGA, and then was fortunate to serve with A503, A504, B55 “Mike Force”, 5th SFGA, Republic of Vietnam. After commissioning, he commanded ODAs, was Team Chief for the FORSCOM Intelligence Center for DESERT SHIELD/DESERT STORM, wrote new Tactics, Techniques and Protocols for Antiterrorism and Force Protection for J37, the Pentagon after the Khobar Towers event, and commanded the JRU, SOCJFCOM. He retired 1/1/2006, after serving as Chief of Plans, Combined Forces Command, Afghanistan, and Chief Military Liaison Team, US Embassy Kabul, 2004-2005. Between these assignments were there was a series of interesting posts in CONUS, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Since retirement he served as the SF consultant on the conversion of nuclear submarines to SOF platforms, and was primary author of the ARSOF Future Operating Concepts 2016-2025. In 2012 he was named a Distinguished Member of the Special Forces Regiment, and served as the National President of the Special Forces Association. When his term as President, SFA ended, he happily returned to his duties as Deputy Chief Cook and Bottle Washer, of SFA Chapter VI, The Camp Mackall Chapter.
Fear, Envy and Socialism
CDC's New Flip-Flop on Masking Rules Shows This Is About Their Power Not Your Health
The, "It’s All About Me" Olympics
Rejection of Anti-virals (HCQ) Results in 69.9% Higher COVID Death Rate in the US..